Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mischief Maker...

The above was taken last summer when we were living in Columbus (on a pool day, as you can see by my outfit).

See what happens when you don't have any friends and need to find ways to entertain yourself??

WHAT A WEEK this has been. We've been SUPER busy at work - so much so that I forget to even go to the bathroom, let alone take time to eat or do anything else. And not to mention I've been so scatter-brained that yesterday morning when I was trying to "multi-task" by putting some BBQ ribs in the crock pot before work, that I forgot to turn the oven broiler off before leaving the condo and almost burnt the place down. Oops!

I've come home every night tired, malnourished and needing vino. Friday can't come soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment