Friday, August 14, 2009

Limo Bus = Reserved!

I FINALLY sent in the contract for our limo bus on the day of our wedding. I am SO excited!! We are using Custom Luxury, and are really happy to have found such an inexpensive and great service. They are charging us $312 for 2 hours, and that includes gratuity! One of the benefits of a long engagement is that I've realy had the time to do my research on every single aspect of the wedding and be as frugal as possible. While we want a beautiful day, we don't want to be paying it off once the day is over. Theknot.com message boards have really helped me find great deals in the area, such as this one. I'm pretty sure all other limo companies I have looked into or talked to at wedding fairs charge at least $600 for 2 hours, so this feels like a steal!
The Krystal Coach Limo Bus:
42" Plasma TV
DVD Player
Sony Playstation
Kareoke Machine
Stereo System
Fiber Optic Accent Lighting
...if we don't show up at the reception...it might be because we decided to stay and party in the bus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment