Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Haa Hee Hachoo!

Just as I was getting ready to schedule my flu shot, I caught the bug. I'm assuming the little bugger got me at some point on the plane to/from SLC, in spite of me choking down glasses of the disgusting "Airborne". The doctors won't even let me come in for an appointment due to my "flu like symptoms" and the risk of infecting others, so they instructed me to stay at home and rest, drink fluids, and don't come back into work until my temp. is under 100 for 24 hours without meds. It spiked to 100.4 for the first time this morning and afternoon, but it was down to 99.8 tonight so I'm monitoring it and hoping I can be back in business by Thursday. I hate being a prisoner to my home, I even had to miss our wedding menu tasting tonight! :( So, I have been home from work for the past two days and will be again tomorrow looking a little something like this:

*Photo was e-mailed to me today compliments of a co-worker and his excellent skills with photoshop. I think they miss me in the office :)

On a better note, I had a great weekend. Got to see Zombieland (which was hilarious), visit the Trail of Terror (which was predictable, but fun none the less), and play with wedding flowers with my friend and florist Micki.

Now have a good week and I'll see YOU when I'm better.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain right now...and wish I looked that good sick ;)

    ReplyDelete