Saturday, January 9, 2010

2009 in Review

Hello 2010! It's GREAT to see you. There are many things I am looking forward to in the new year: a new position at work, a new husband, grad school (not sure if "looking forward to" is the correct term for that one...), and even more exciting: the unknown.

Yet, before I fully embrace 2010, I must look back on 2009 and bid it a "fair" fairwell. So, please join me as I remember the highlights of what 2009 brought to my life:

* January = Suck. As usual.
* Valentine's Day @ Tony & Tina's Wedding
* My 24th birthday @ Pancho Villa
* Our first spring/summer living in Uptown: jogs around the lake, BBQs & hosting parties
* The birth of my first niece (God Daughter) & nephew!
* Becoming great friends with my NRO loves :)
* My mom's wedding!
* Hairball at Dibbo's in Hudson, WI
* Many trips to the cabin
* Mom's 50th birthday
* Basilica Block Party
* Extended girl's Labor Day Weekend festivities
*Oktoberfest/Lind's Bday at Gastof's
*Friends of St. Jude Vineyard Tour
* Jared bought new car
* Haunted Hay Ride with Dad
* VEGAS!
* Many nights out at amazing restaurants with Jer-Ber
* An awesome Thanksgiving & Christmas
* New job offer!

Oofda. What a year.

In 2010, I hope to take more pictures & start scrapbooking. Life is good and I want to remember everything.

Bring it ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment